Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Project: Creative Habit

I know I have a strong creative habit to draw and doodle every single day, but I usually don' follow a theme. I get bored very easily drawing the same subject over and over again, so I'm kind of worried about this project. I need to pick something that is really different and interests me...
I might as well post some of my sketchbook pages here to prove how much I draw... which is a lot.




These are only a few pages that I liked from my most recent sketchbook. I usually draw people, animals and monsters but they only follow a theme on a single page. I do a lot of emotional drawings, but I don't really want that to be my theme.
I'm thinking I'd like to do fairy tales or H.P. Lovecraft's stories and draw creatures from those. I really love making up designs for monsters from writing since the look isn't extremely defined by a visual. Right now that is my best idea but I'm sure to talk to my peers and discover other things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment