Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm a little unsure of what I ought to be posting this week, but I wanted to show off what I have done so far. I spent about an hour on every page and read some reference before hand. I realized what I want to do with this creative habit is to get better at concept design, specifically for monsters in this case. I don't draw a lot of varied things, so I think this process will benefit me in the long run. 

This first page was for the Mi-Go from Lovecraft's "The Whisperer in Darkness".
These drawings are a mix of different Cthulu Mythos creatures, featuring small Nyarlathotep worshipers playing flutes.

This last page has two of Nyarlathotep's forms. I think I will draw more of him next because he is a shape-shifting creature with many forms. 

I also wanted to show off some concept sketches I did earlier. These doodles are based off of Pokemon and Kaiju from Pacific Rim.

No comments:

Post a Comment